"Two centuries after Victor Frankenstein created a man from dead tissue and the power of a lightning bolt, a series of brutal killings are occurring in New Orleans, and the killer is taking body parts. Detectives Carson O’Connor and Michael Maddison are on the case, but they’re about to find out that these killings are linked to something far more sinister than they could ever imagine. . .and that the man once known as Victor Frankenstein has defied death and begun a new mission to replace mankind with a race entirely of his own creation."Also, click here for a snippet of audio!
I read this novel when it first came out, and was very impressed. It takes Mary Shelly's classic tale of horror and spins it into a Science Fiction Murder Mystery (SciFiMurMy?). But of course, there has to be rules for these sorts of things!
- This giveaway is for one like-new (slightly worn from one reading and years of shelf time) copy of the first novel in Dean Koontz's Frankenstein trilogy, Prodigal Son.
- It will run from Tuesday, June 1st to Wednesday, June 16th.
- The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Thursday, June 17th.
- Please, only those residing in the United States will be considered, as international shipping scares me.
- +1 Entry: Post a comment on this post with your e-mail address.
- +1 Entry: In that post, suggest a novel that I may like to read, and why.
- +3 Entry: Become a follower, or tell me if you already follow Lions and Men.
- +1 Entry: Spread the word! Slap a link to this post on your Twitter page, Facebook, blog, whatever. I'll give you +1 Entry for each thing you do, so go crazy! Please also leave links to these things in your comment, so I can check out the sweet sweet word spreading.