Monday, January 16, 2012

Lions and Men is Branching Out!

Hello everyone!  As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in a while.  What can I say, school has started up again.  And although I wish it was not the case, I just don't have as much time to read and post as much as I would like.

With this in mind, I plan on taking this blog in a couple of different directions.  Don't worry!  I will still be reading and reviewing science fiction, fantasy, and horror novels (albeit at a reduced pace).  In order to provide you with more content, however, I plan on also reviewing and giving my thoughts on other fun and geeky things, namely board games, card games, and movies.  Luckily, my taste in games and movies aligns closely with my taste in books, so you can still look forward to the same genres that Lions and Men tends to focus on.

I think reviews of more varied forms of media will be a lot of fun to write, and I hope they will be fun to read. You can look forward to some new content along these lines in the coming days!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, fun -- I like the change. Good luck with school -- that's the important thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you feel that way Audra, thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Nice. Diversity is never a bad thing. Good luck, and I'll be reading.

    ReplyDelete