Hi folks! It's once again time to win some SFF swag, but this time I'm going to make you earn it! It's simple: figure out the title and author of the following books, with only the covers (or in most cases, small snippets of the covers) to help you.
For example, your clue might be The following picture:
In this case, the clue is only part of the cover of the book. Your job is to figure out the title and author of the book. And what could you win? Why, the answer to this example!
Soon I Will Be Invincible is a novel written by Austin Grossman, a computer game designer turned author. It is an incredibly witty satire regarding comic books, super heroes, and their arch enemies. Check it out here!
- The contest will run from 7/12/10 to 7/26/10.
- Make sure you EMAIL me your answers (email@example.com), as leaving comments on this post will only help the others!
- Only answers that contain the correct title AND author will count towards your score.
- The books in question are all able to be considered part of the genres of Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror.
- The clue obviously will only be taken from one printing of the book, and therefore may not be the cover you are familiar with. However, I tried to take covers that captured the book as a whole. Nothing should be TOO abstract unless you've never heard of the book before.
- The winner will be announced on 7/27/10, and will be the person with the most correct answers. If two people tie, then the winner will be determined randomly.
Again, please EMAIL all answers to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!