Saturday, May 8, 2010

Update: Bookshelves and BEA

Happy weekend!  Just thought I would tie up some loose ends before posting more book reviews.  A couple of real-life events that coincide with the blogosphere:

Heather and I just set up our new bookcases in our "library"!  Check it out!


Impressive, n'cest-ce pas?  To be honest, my books only take up about 25% of the space, but they are still great additions to our new apartment!

Also, I have firmed up my plans to attend this year's Blogger Expo of America in New York City at the end of this month!  Very exciting stuff - will I see you there?  I will be sure to post all about it, so keep your eyes peeled!

Finally (and partially because of the BEA),  I decided to design a business card for my blog.  What do you think?  It's supposed to look like the bottom half is torn off, but I'm starting to think that it kind of looks like black mountains against a white sky.  Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Just FYI - it's Book Expo America! And I do love our bookshelves, though you beat me to the punch!

    ReplyDelete