Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Teaser (day after) Tuesday

Hi folks! This teaser comes from Hood, by Stephen R. Lawhead. In it, the author describes his novel's protagonist:

"Lithe and long-limbed, habitually clothed in the darkest hues, which gave him an appearance of austerity - an impression completely overthrown by the puckish glint in his clear dark eyes and the sudden, unpredictable, and utterly provocative smile - he nevertheless gorged on an endless glut of indulgence, forever helping himself to the best of everything his noble position could offer. King Brychan's rake of a son was unashamedly pleased with himself." p.20

2 comments:

  1. I like! How are you liking this book? I've been thinking of trying it. I read the first couple of his Song of Albion trilogy (can't remember if I read the third!) and really liked the first one but had luke warm feelings about the second...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this book but haven't had a chance to get to Scarlet. I hope you are enjoying it, great teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete